Saturday, July 07, 2007

Re-Boot Week 3 - The Week That Was

WW Weigh-in Last Saturday: 252.6
WW Weigh-in This Morning: 250.4
Result of this week's hard work: DOWN 2.2 LBS!
WW Total Loss: 38.8 lbs. off since August 13, 2005.

This past week I accomplished:
- Pulled myself out of what could have been a massive tailspin before it was too late.
- Lost 2.2 pounds by week's end.

For this coming week, I commit to:
- Breaking 6000 steps on the pedometer four times this week, including one 10,000 step day.
- Continue writing everything down.
- Continue blogging, regardless of how good I'm being.
- Chop up the veggies in the fridge.
- Take two walks, just for walking's sake.
- Get the oil in every day.
- Get the water in every day.

Today's "I Did It" Sticker: I've lost three weeks in a row, and so I think it's safe to say I'm back in the game.

Yeah!

No comments: