Saturday, June 30, 2007

Quick update

Hi -- I'm working in about two hours and I didn't get much sleep last night, so I'm going to try to squeeze in a nap here.

I'll write a better synopsis later, but just in case you're wondering, I lost 2.0 lbs this week according to this morning's weigh-in. (Ironically, the scale came up with the same number that Frank had been showing me for three days -- I think the scales are conspiring to make me nuts!).

Frank was down this morning, too, so I got to update all of the tickers.

More later! Promise!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEAH KAREN!!!!!!
From one who walks by the kitchen and by some weird and twisted socery food ends up in my mouth, you need to replace the steps to the kitchen with steps FAR, FAR away from food...
Putter in the flowerbed without gloves so your hands are too dirty to use as dining utensils!!!!
Wendy

Anonymous said...

Hey Karen!!

Whats up? :)

ML