Thursday, June 28, 2007

Just so you know ...

I not only did everything I said I was going to do, but I even managed to turn down ice cream -- twice.

The only snag in the plan was that I had to figure out which size of Caesar salad I had the nutritional info for. It was, of course, the smaller of the two, but that's okay. I enjoyed my meal and it was worth chowing down on a bag of frozen vegetables for lunch while my coworker ate take-out from Boston Pizza about three feet away.

It was a long day, so I'm heading off to bed. Nighters!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Try the tossed salad instead of the caesar next time (I know, caesar is the BEST, but you are sabotaging the goodness of a salad).

Most of the contents of a tossed salad are 0 points. Ask for a LIGHT dressing on the side. Then what you do is dip the fork in the dressing and stab a tomato. You have flavour with every bite, and you can count the sneaky dressing points based on use rather than trying to estimate how much the kitchen dumped on your salad.

Anonymous said...

Oops... the last post was from coz Wendy

Karen said...

Hey, Cuz! Nice to see you here!

Your tips are great, but I find that what works for me is having exactly what I want (ie Caesar instead of garden). If I can work it in, I go for it, because if I don't, I'll just feel deprived and THAT will sabotage me far worse that any ol' dressing. :)