Saturday, April 22, 2006

WW Weigh-In: Week 35 -- 229.2 lbs (0.4 up this week; 60.0 WW total)

Was up a little this morning. Not surprised -- it was probably just the four Dare Simple Pleasures I ate to calm my stomach before weigh-in.

This morning I felt so rotten that even Hubby suggested I stay home. I told him that I could go and just weigh in and leave if I wanted to, so he nodded. I got there and decided to just take it minute-by-minute, and I'm glad I stayed. I get so much out of those meetings -- I can't even begin to describe it.

There is never a week when no one gets a sticker or a ribbon. There is always success, even if it's not me on the receiving end. The fact that I am there to witness it is a success in its own right.

Things will get moving again soon. I feel differently than all the times I quit before. This feels like a set-back, not a sad ending. This is temporary.

No comments: