Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Goodbye, 250s!

I am a happy girl this morning. I haven't seen the 240s since 1994. This is, indeed, a momentous occasion. I'm going to get a celebratory cherry cheesecake and eat it one sitting!

Just kidding about the cheesecake. :)

Yesterday, in all of the excitement about carpenters putting in French doors in my house, I forgot to go to the gym. In some ways, it's probably just as well, as that varathane is making me pretty wheezy (and, it being December, airing out the house is not an option). But I still wanted to be able to get there three times this week, and if I still want to skip a day in between, that's not really possible now. (Saturday is out because of a meeting in Fredericton.)

Oh well. Maybe two days in a row won't kill me.

I just love looking at this graphic:


No comments: