Sunday, March 02, 2008

Riceworks Gourmet Brown Rice Chips

I'm not a chocolate girl. (I'm not even keen on chocolate ice cream. I know -- I'm weird.) But give me something salty with a serious crunch, and I'm happy.

Found these about a month ago at the Superstore (and have since seen a better selection of flavours, at thirty cents more expensive, at the Bulk Barn).

I LOVE these! I've tried both the Sea Salt and the Sweet Chili, and they're awesome. My favourite trick is to scatter some Sea Salt ones on a plate, sprinkle some grated cheese over top, and then nuke for instant nachos. I want to try the Salsa Fresca next, but I haven't stumbled across them yet.

You can have about 10 good-sized chips (28 g) for 3.2 points, and it's quite satisfying. They're thicker than your average tortilla chip, so there's more crunch. (I'm all about the crunch -- it's the key to my satisfaction.)

You can check out their website for more information. I highly recommend these.

No comments: