Sunday, March 02, 2008

Day Two Almost Over

There's a serious case of the munchies stalking me tonight. I've got room, flex-wise, if necessary, but I'd rather not go that route. I've already used 6.8 flex this week (in the last ninety minutes, in fact). I'm going to my cousin's place for dinner tomorrow night (a situation in which I have no control over the menu, and won't have a clue of the nutritionals), and then my birthday is on Wednesday. Best to keep as much "in the bank" as possible.

I have Fruities, and I'm not afraid to use them.

Frank was very rewarding this morning, though. That's what I love about the first week back on track -- I had a 2.6 lb drop overnight. The sooner I'm out of the 260s, the happier I'll be!

Did I tell you my 20-year high school reunion is coming up in June? Let's just say that this year's pictures are already going to be a lot better than the last time around. *grin*

We went out to drop off a couple of movies to Hubby's sisters' kids today. On the way there and home, we passed two McDonalds, a Taco Bell/KFC, three Tim Hortons, two Subways, a Quiznos, a Wendy's, and a Greco Pizza. And those were just the ones I noticed, before tucking my head down and moaning softly.

Yup -- the first week is the hardest.

No comments: