Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Going okay

Just checking in quickly -- I have to go have breakfast.

So far, my week is going okay. Last night at my cousin's, we had tacos and salad. I had only eaten less than half my points for the day when I got there, and I'm going to make sure I eat no more than 20 flex points this week, so I'm sure I'll be just fine.

I've lost four pounds since Saturday, and aside from not getting all of my water in (I keep forgetting to start early in the day), I'm doing okay with everything else.

Already, I feel better physically. I just wish I were a little smaller right now.

I really need to fit back into my old jacket.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are doing great - keep it up! wanted you to know that I am checking in every day :)

I have been posting on our message board about my week :)

ML