Saturday, December 08, 2007

Home from WW

Sorry it's been so quiet around here lately. My Seasonal Affective Disorder has me in ... well, disorder, so I'm dragging myself around to get done what I need to do, and then I have to sleep. This year, more so than any other year since being diagnosed, I'm the bear looking for the cave to hibernate in. I'm probably going to have to go see the doc before too much longer, because it's a long way to go to mid-March.

But I did manage to get to WW this morning, and I stayed the same. I guess we'll call that a success. Right now my goal is to just keep going, because that is a big enough challenge. If the numbers on the scale go down, then great. As long as they don't go up, I'm happy.

The first thing that tends to slide by the wayside when I'm like this is my lunch during the week. I have a very difficult time getting up in the morning, which results in me running late and either just mindlessly tossing things into my lunch bag, or else not packing it at all and eating crap all day.

So these are my two goals for this week:

1) Sometime today, sit down and plan out the entire week's worth of meals. That way I don't have to think about it in the morning -- I just have to grab the right things.

2) Go to WW next week.

If I do those two things, then I'll get a Bravo sticker next week. That's the deal.

Okay, I'm going back to bed now. 'Night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just wondering how the menu planning is going? :)

ML