Saturday, June 23, 2007

Re-Boot Week 1 - The Week That Was

WW Weigh-in Last Saturday: 260.6
WW Weigh-in This Morning: 254.6
Result of this week's hard work: DOWN 6.0 LBS!
WW Total Loss: 34.6 lbs. off since August 13, 2005.

This past week I accomplished:
- I journalled each and every single thing I ate for the entire week.
- I had the oil 5 out of 7 days.
- I started wearing the pedometer as a way of measuring how active I am. I am now much more conscious of how much I do or don't move in the run of a day.
- I didn't go over my points for the week. (Still had 5 flexpoints remaining.)
- I was in control 99% of the time.

For this coming week, I commit to:
- Continuing to journal faithfully/honestly.
- Wearing the pedometer each day and recording how many steps I take.
- NOT BUYING THE FREAKING PINEAPPLE UPSIDE-DOWN CAKE (10.4 points each)!!!
- Really watching the sugar and sodium.
- At least five Frank and Jim blog entries.
- Having the oil at least six out of the seven days.
- Using no more than 20 flexpoints for the week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Karen ... this was a fantastic read (and I even thought to read it from bottom up!!!). I identify with SO much you describe... thank you for this. Keep posting and pointing...
Wendy