Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Housekeeping.

After trying to get the tickers to stop updating every single post I've used them in, I gave up and just put them in the sidebar. That probably makes more sense anyway. If you look, you'll notice that I'm down 4.4 lbs since I "re-booted" on Saturday. This pleases me enormously because I don't actually think it's water weight this time. I drank tonnes of water last week in Ontario (and surprised my companions with just how fast I could down it when I'm hot!).

Hubby has not yet commented on the Justin Timberlake loop that's been emanating from my office for a half-hour now. I think he's just filed it under the "Wifeykins is weird" category.

Yesterday was not perfect, program-wise, but I still hung on. I didn't get in my three litres of water I aim for (but got two), and I was a little high on the sodium end of things (3107 mg -- yikes!), and you know the oil didn't happen. (If a box doesn't get filled in, that would be the one.) I didn't get all of my fruits and veggies either, but probably got four servings, so that's okay. I only used four flexpoints, and went to sleep to the serenading of my empty stomach instead of getting up and stuffing my face. In other words, we're still "all systems go".

I'm thinking about overhauling the website. It still has the same basic design I gave it almost two years ago, and I don't think it's really working for me anymore. But I'm still pondering what to do with it. I'll let you know when I figure it out.

The first week being back on program is always the hardest. I know that. At a meeting a few weeks ago, a lady shared her mantra and I've been using it a lot the past few days: "Suck it up, Princess!" (Maybe I need to make a magnet with that on it?) So far, so good, but I won't declare myself as totally back on track until we're about three weeks in. Then I'll know for sure.

Time for breakfast. Nummy!

No comments: