Saturday, August 19, 2006

Learning from mistakes.

I've decided to toss my half-hearted attempts at the Wendie Plan. It seems that all that eating a huge amount of points on Day One does is set me up for failure the rest of the week. It's not the whole problem, but it sets the scene for disaster.

Feeling rotten last night, and again this morning, I opted not to go to WW. Hubby is sick, and I think I'm about 12-18 hours behind him in symptoms. I've still got a coupon for a missed week, so I can handle it.

By the way ... BodyWise bread can go bad without a smidge of it turning blue. Trust me -- I learned the hard way this morning. Bleah!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Karen:

I hope that you are feeling much better soon. I think you are wise to reframe and try the program as it is written. Who knows, maybe it is time to explore the Core Plan for a week?

Take care of yourself. Keep us posted.

KF