Thursday, June 22, 2006

Still on Planet Earth.

I know that this blog has suddenly gone silent. Things in Real Life have been, in many ways, an unimaginable nightmare for the past ten days.

Do not worry -- I will eventually come out of this reasonably unscathed, but it's an awful place to be right now. I will elaborate on what's going on, but it's a long story (35 years' worth of long) and I'm too mentally exhausted to explain it all at this particular time.

I have Hubby, Dr. Munchkin, SisKris, and a few friends (who already know the background) all keeping close tabs on me, and I will be fine. It's simply, in many ways, a matter of time -- I just need to ride it out.

Food is, of course, my drug of choice, and I've drowned myself in it a few times this week. On the flip side, however, I sometimes find myself forgetting to eat, so whatever damage is done to the weight loss journey should be minimal.

And, in case you're wondering, the former-Mr.Gallbladder is doing quite well, but really objects to stress and too much time driving day after day, and makes his opinions known.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am glad to hear from you, although I am sad to hear that you are having a rough time. Keep us posted and continue onward. See you tomorrow at WW?