Saturday, March 11, 2006

WW Weigh-In: Week 29 -- 230.8 lbs (2.4 up this week; 58.4 WW total)

Just got home from WW and I'm about to go meet a friend for lunch. I'm very excited about seeing him again, but since I'm in a hurry here, I'll tell you why later.

I was, as I predicted, up this week at WW and that's fine with me. In a way, it's kind of comforting to know that I can control going in both directions. It was a deserved gain, a "planned gain" as I told a few people, and I am relieved to get rid of that perfect record of having lost every single week.

I feel much better about this weight loss journey today than I did a week ago. I am ready to keep moving forward now -- all I needed was a little break.

My stepmom and her friend, who joined with me last week so I could take advantage of a WW special, will be transferring meetings. I'm kind of sad to see them go, but at the same time, it was a little bit of pressure that I hadn't been anticipating.

Well, I'd better get going. Don't want to leave Tom standing around the market trying to find me if I'm not there yet!

No comments: