Saturday, March 04, 2006

WW Weigh-In: Week 28 -- 228.4 lbs (0.8 down this week; 60.8 WW total)

Down a little bit today, so can't really complain. I'm hitting the point now, though, where I'm really, really sick and tired of doing this. I've been here before -- it's the point where I always gave up, and then turned around and gained it all back. Since that is NOT an option this time, I need to think of a way around this.

I'm going out to lunch in a little bit with my family, to celebrate my birthday. We're going to Swiss Chalet, and I've figured out what I'll have. My stepmom will be there, and since she just joined WW today, I imagine knowing that she's watching me for guidance will keep me on track. I think I'll have the lemon meringue pie for dessert. It's 6 points and looks yummy in the menu.

Quitting this journey is not an option. Need to think of a solution here.

No comments: