Thursday, March 23, 2006

Thursday morning ...

I feel so decadent, sitting here eating fresh strawberries on my cereal for the fourth day in a row and looking at "March" on my calendar. A girl could get used to this.

Thus far, it has been a good week. I'm pretty sure I've lost at least half of the weight I gained those past two weeks, but best of all, my head is back in the right space. I'm back on track. I didn't want to say anything earlier in the week because I was afraid I'd jinx myself, but it's Thursday and experience has shown that if I haven't blown it by Thursday, I'll be good until weigh-in on Saturday morning.

I've been making a conscious effort to get in at least one litre of water each day. It's just so difficult to do when I don't have the same schedule every day and am not at liberty to head to the ladies' room when necessary. I have discovered the secret of the oil, though -- I'm planning my day ahead of time and then I don't seem to notice how points-heavy it is, and therefore don't resent it as much.

I'm sitting here typing with one hand and wrestling the cat for my cereal bowl with the other. I wonder if this counts as activity? :)

No comments: