Saturday, January 07, 2006

WW Weigh-In: Week 20 -- 241.6 lbs (1.0 down this week; 47.6 total)

I weighed in today in Dartmouth. Being away is very challenging. I thought that bringing my own food, scales, measuring cup and spoons would help, and in a way it is. But so much of what I loved about Halifax/Dartmouth had to do with food. I never realized this before. I miss my computer program. I have the "mobile" version of it for my Palm, but my PDA is on life support and the battery is not holding a charge, it seems. So I'm writing everything down in a notebook and will enter it all in when I get home. I'm being accountable by writing down everything, but I'm afraid that without the "instant feedback" of seeing how my day (and nutrients/points) is going, I'm not being as good as I should be. Hard to say, though, 'til I crunch the numbers.

Today is the start of a new week, and that's a great thing. Nice to have the buffer zone of all of those flexpoints! One little boo-boo I've discovered, though, is that my daily points target should be 28, *not* 29 as I'd thought. I wonder if this has been affecting me.

Last night I had supper at a food court in Mic Mac Mall, at a place called The Extreme Pita! Man, I wish we had one of these in my hometown! The closest one is in Fredericton. It was so good, and on-program, and all of the nutritional information was right there on the wall! The guy didn't even think it was weird when I took out my little notebook and started writing it all down!

I know what I'm having for lunch next time I'm in Fredericton!

No comments: