Monday, January 02, 2006

What day is it? Monday?

The holidays have me so confused. I am feeling a great need to put things in order again. I'm back on-program and behaving myself food-wise, and I plan to go back to the gym tomorrow. It's been ages since I've been there. That little chest cold I had before Christmas didn't help.

I've also updated the website (the Weight Loss page and the Measurements page). I realized that the Distance Chart page was pretty much a no-go, so I have replaced it with something else. Some people have asked if I could post some pictures to show how I'm doing, so a Progress Photo Gallery has been created.

If the weather holds (and my traditional holiday cold doesn't get any worse), I'm heading to see my sister in Halifax on the weekend. I've already decided to weigh in down there, but I may not stay for the meeting. I suspect, especially since I'm recommitting to my neglected water bottle today, that I will cross the 50-lbs-off at WW this week. I'm a little disappointed I won't be at my regular group for it, but my sister means more to me than that. Maybe we can just pretend I just got it when I get back. :)

Frank (my scale) has decided to get back on track and has finally caught up with the WW scale, showing that I've dropped 3.2 lbs in two days (highly unlikely). In many ways, I am glad that he's not terribly reliable as that helps me not to take him too seriously.

No comments: