Saturday, December 31, 2005

WW Weigh-In: Week 19 -- 242.6 lbs (1.6 down this week; 46.6 total)

Just got home from my meeting. As Christmas performance goes, I guess I was in the middle of the pack. I didn't overdo it that much, and still lost (although I know most of it was my hair!). I'm very proud of J. -- she was awesome!

I was thinking about New Year's. Last year was the first year I didn't write "lose 10 pounds" on my list of resolutions. I didn't do it for two reasons. 1) I was tired of feeling like a failure, year after year, and 2) I figured I'd only lose the weight if I was good and ready. So this year I'm not going to resolve to lose weight either. Let's see if we can keep the magic going.

One thing I know that has made a difference this time: I make sure I weigh in at WW once a week. This blog has saved me in that way, as I am a bit obsessive about consistency. So thank you, Gentle Readers -- you're keeping me on track.

Frank has finally decided to acknowledge what I knew a week ago -- that I've lost 50 lbs. since I started on August 1st. Took him long enough! :)

And now, for the first time since I was about twenty-two years old, I only have double-digits left to lose. Gotta love that!

No comments: