Monday, January 28, 2008

Still around

Just thought I'd drop you a line to let you know I'm still out here.

I'm going to WW every two weeks, the day after payday. I refuse to quit completely. My head and heart are not in the game right now, but I know that I will snap back in at some point. When that happens, I want to still have credit for what I've already done. By going once every two weeks, I keep my membership active and am still accountable for my actions.

I'm taking a breather. I have been for quite a while. But I'm not ready to take on the battle again. I am resting, recuperating, regathering. Gaining the mental strength to take on the physical battle again.

I'm still around.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

glad to hear you are still thinking about us :)

look forward to seeing you this week.