Saturday, January 13, 2007

S-a-t-u-r-d-a-y Night!

I should be at the hockey game, but I've got the beginnings of my monthly migraine, and Hubby isn't feeling the greatest either, so we're home watching the webcast.

Weighing in at WW this morning was pretty good. I was down 0.6 pounds, which is fair, given that I've been about 80% on program this week, plus next week is my "puffy" week. SisKris did awesome her first week (more than four pounds), so that rocks!

I haven't made it back to the gym yet, but it will be either tomorrow or Monday. I'm looking forward to it.

Went looking for the WW snack cakes that SisKris told me she found in Halifax, but no luck at my local grocery store. No luck finding the WW cereal either. But we did go to the larger Superstore (it has more selection than the closer one), so I got some of the skim milk cheese I like, plus I found some new "snacky stuff". No WW snack cakes, though. Did I mention that? (pout)

Points-wise, I've had a good day. I haven't hit my personal targets for fibre or protein, but that's okay. One day won't kill me. I'm stuffed right now anyway, having eaten a large salad plus a PC Blue Menu frozen entree (Chicken Tikka Masala -- my fave) for dinner.

Life is good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey KJ,

I found the WW cakes at superstore millidgeville in the bakery sections, but they were running low around 2pm :)

ML

Anonymous said...

hi
cereal might be found at the Dollarama on the North side. that is if you mean the hot cereal kind.
t