Thursday, August 03, 2006

WW Weigh-In #41 - 251.0 (up 8.2, 38.2 lost in total)

I weighed in in Dartmouth this morning. I was down there picking up a friend from the international airport. She was supposed to arrive on Thursday, but her airline really, really messed her up, and that meant we both got home about thirty-six hours after we thought we would. She's exhausted, and I'm a little dizzy, and I think we both just wanted to go home.

I have been looking forward to having my life back for literally months now, and today was the day I was planning on getting back on track. So I wasn't going to let the fact that I was miles from home get in my way. My friend looked a little surprised when I told her we were making a quick stop before hitting the highway, then nodded and said, "Oh, right -- it's Saturday morning."

My only question? What am I supposed to do with this lovely kerchief emblazoned with the WW logo all over it? Somehow I don't think it complements my wardrobe. I wonder if these were given out at home.

No comments: