Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Morning.

I'm thinking I might try Core in a week or so. Want to have a chance to really sit and think and plan.

I've been doing better the last ten days or so than the previous month, but got pretty waylaid yesterday. As the unofficial "arts representative" for my husband's business, I went to a meeting last evening. I knew there would be food, so I tried to have my supper first before I went. That was a great idea -- except it's That Week, and they had all kinds of temptations there, including, of all things, the one thing I've been craving for a week: pepperoni. (Blame the Trailer Park Boys.) Can you say cave-in?

Oh well. Today is a new day. What I like about currently focusing on a particular number of points per day is that I find it easier to forget yesterday's misdoings, and not worry about the stress of tomorrow. Just see how today goes.

Let's hope it goes okay. I don't foresee any problems.

No comments: